When your property expereinces signifciant damage, it takes more than just a simple cleanup job to reclaim your home. If you're trying to get your life back to normal, returning your home to its pre-loss condition is a necessity.
Whether you're experienced water damage and mold infestation or fire damage and structural damage, you need an experienced restoration service expert to get the job done right. Call ProRestore Solution's restoration experts in Linden, NJ and Union County, NJ today! Is this an emergency situation? Let us know - we offer 24/7 emergency restoration services, too.
Water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problem homeowners face. Leaking faucets, burst pipes, and uncontrollable flooding are all to blame; and, if not taken care of immediately, excess water can promote electrical issues, expensive structural damage, and hazardous mold growth. If your home has been turned upside-down by water damage, consider contacting the professionals at ProRestore Solutions.
How to Spot Water Damage
The fire restoration process can reverse or significantly reduce fire damage in your home. When your home's structural integrity is compromised, you may need more than fire restoration - you may need residential reconstruction services to ensure your home's safety and integrity are restored to their original state.
Residential reconstruction can be a daunting task - but you don't have to do it alone! The professionals at ProRestore Solutions have the tools and expertise necessary to fully restore your home. Call us today at 908-583-3888. We proudly service Linden, Westfield, Berkeley Heights, Summit, and Short Hills, NJ, as well as all surrounding areas.
The Five Steps of Fire Damage Restoration
1. Emergency Contact: Of course, it's the job of emergency services (i.e., the Fire Department) to put out the actual fire. However, if there is structural damage to your property, you need immediate restoration and reconstruction services. Luckily, ProRestore Solutions offers 24/7 emergency restoration services. We'll be there when you need us - guaranteed.
2. Assessment: The next step will be to assess the amount of damage caused by the fire. This will help us determine the extent of the damage, and enable us to make a gameplan that fits within your timeline and budget.
3. Tarp & Sealing Services: Once fire damage restoration begins, we will do our best to prevent the damage from getting worse. For example, there may be underlying issues that need to be addressed before reconstruction can begin. We will lay down protective tarp to help prevent further damage during the reconstruction process.
4. Cleanup: We will begin the process of physically cleaning and sanitizing the damaged area. This step involves the removal and disposal of items that are too badly damaged to be restored.
5. Repair & Renovation: This final stage of the fire damage restoration & reconstruction process, and also the most important. We will rebuild and replace any part of your home that was too far damaged to repair in the above steps. In this final step, we strive to return your home to its original, undamaged state - or, ideally, to an even better state than the original!
Call ProRestore Solutions for professional reconstruction services in Linden, NJ & Union County, NJ today! We proudly service Linden, Westfield, Berkeley Heights, Summit, and Short Hills, NJ, as well as all surrounding areas.